On Qubes 4.0-rc3 I recently setup Enigmail in Thunderbird to access my
Split-gpg configuration, which I was already using with git. But every
time I encounter a signed message, I'm prompted by a dom0 "qubes.Gpg"
dialog box as many as 4 times in a row (the back-end vm prompts me only
once for the defined time interval).

With the current behavior, I'll probably have to disable Enigmail.

I've double-checked my settings with the split-gpg doc, but I'm
wondering if this could be a bug or if I'm just missing something.

Versions
Debian 9 or Fedora 26
Thunderbird 52.5.2
Enigmail 1.9.9