Great news.  Thank you.

I would prefer a fully functional Qubes Manager since a widget that requires
mouse click or hover is a pain in the butt to keep as a running dashboard.
That is what I like about the 3.2 version... that I can keep it in one of my
extra monitors.  Seeing CPU spikes without having to drill down for it is
convenient.

Thanks again.