Good point, I forgot this one. of course, it would, but I am not sure if Qubes
is ready for that.

But it could be useful to use 32-bit stubdoms for those reasons. They do rather
I/O-bound work (=> minimal performance penalty) and they don't need so much
memory to utilize more than 32-bit pointers. (Also, using 32-bit pointers can
make a minor performance gain.)

On other VMs than stubdoms, it is not so easily deployable, because user might
have some 64-bit only software there. At least, it is impossible to deploy it
automatically (via update) without breaking anything.

It is possible to use 32-bit stubdom on a 64-bit system?

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'