Sorry for my first empty email, which has been send to early.

I am using a fedora template which has wäre Horizon View installed, so that I
can use the AppVM to access my corporate desktop.

I can start the application, login, launch my virtual desktop and work with it.

One very annoying thing (I would not call it Bug) is, that Alt+Tab is not
recognized within the virtual desktop, but instead in dom0.
If I want to switch windows in the virtual desktop via Alt+Tab, I get the next
Qubes Window.

Is there anything I can do, so that Alt+Tab is not (!) working in dom0 but in
the AppVM window / in the virtual desktop connection?

[799]

Gesendet von ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original-Nachricht --------