Den fredag den 19. januar 2018 kl. 14.08.21 UTC+1 skrev Tom Zander:
> On Friday, 19 January 2018 11:48:56 CET aaq via qubes-users wrote:
> > What can I do
>
> Could this have something to do with the broken qmemman?
>
> Try turning off memory-management and give the sys-net an initial amount of
> something like 800MB.
>
> also check if xentop has anything weird in the first line with memory usage.
>
> Good luck!

Can you give me specific instructions to where I can do these things :S

Sorry!

I know there is something in the grub config for dom0 memory management, is it
that?

Where do I find xentop?

I can see in /var/log/xen/console/hypervisor.log that it complains about
"initial memory low", but I dunno if that's new..

I tried awokds recommendations:
switching template to debian yields same message about memory being too low.
virt_mode already is hvm.

Thanks for your time and help.