Den fredag den 19. januar 2018 kl. 15.44.35 UTC+1 skrev awokd:
> On Fri, January 19, 2018 2:33 pm, aaq via qubes-users wrote:

> >> Go into sys-net's VM Settings, Advanced tab. Uncheck "include in memory
> >>  balancing" and increase initial memory to 800.
> >>
> >> See if there are any other errors in dom0 with "sudo journalctl -b"
> >> when you start the VM.
> >
> > Can I disable it through qvm-prefs? Because my qubes manager (the GUI is
> > back again now) is broken..
>
> Yes, type qvm-prefs sys-net to see a list of settings. qubes-vm-settings
> sys-net should also give you the gui.

Sorry.

Which setting exactly disables dynamic memory allocation, because I can't seem
to figure it out. If I set maxmem to 0, will it disable it?

The GUI is broken. It comes up with an error if I try to start it, no matter
how I try to start it. It complains about a bug, but that isn't really
important right now.