On 01/20/2018 07:53 PM, '[799]' via qubes-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> --- --- --- 8< --- --- ---
> # Install default minimal template in dom0
> sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-26-minimal
>
> # Clone template to keep the original template
> qvm-clone fedora-26-minimal t-sys
>
> # Launch xterm in the new template as root
> qvm-run -u root t-sys xterm
>
> # Install basic applications in the template VM
> sudo dnf -y install gnome-terminal terminus-fonts less vim-minimal nano
> dejavu-sans-fonts
>
> # install basic tools
> dnf -y install sudo pciutils psmisc gnome-keyring
>
> # Install missing packages für Sys-VMs
> dnf -y install qubes-core-agent-qrexec qubes-core-agent-systemd
> qubes-core-agent-passwordless-root qubes-core-agent-nautilus
> qubes-core-agent-networking qubes-core-agent-network-manager
> qubes-core-agent-dom0-updates pulseaudio-qubes usbutils
>
> # Install missing drivers (to support the network devices)
> dnf -y install linux-firmware iwl7260-firmware
>
> # install additional packages to get network manager working
> dnf install -y NetworkManager NetworkManager-wifi network-manager-applet
> wireless-tools
>
> # shutdown template
> shutdown -h now
>
> # Change Templates for sys-VMs in dom0
> qvm-prefs --set sys-net template t-sys
> qvm-prefs --set sys-firewall template t-sys
> qvm-prefs --set sys-usb template t-sys
> --- --- --- 8< --- --- ---

Thank you! That is vey helpful. One point is missing to my pov: known
wirelesses in "old sys-net" before moving over. In my Q4rc4 sys-net
/etc/Networkmanager/system-connections is a symbolic link to
/rw/config/NM-system-connections  that contains one file per wireless.

When following your guide until the last dnf command that same dir
1) is not a symlink but a "hard" subdir
2) is (of course) empty

If the structure were the same I'd say a qvm-copy line is missing, but
actually I do not know what this symlink is good for. Can someone
explain this to me, Please?   Bernhard