On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 2:11:33 AM UTC-6, ThierryIT wrote:
> I am on R3.2 and I would like to avoid upgrading to 4.0 :)
>
> Le mardi 23 janvier 2018 09:51:17 UTC+2, Kushal Das a écrit :
> > On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:17 PM, ThierryIT wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have today to deal with two problems:
> > >
> > > 1) I am using Yubikey to be authentified on some web site like Github ...
> > > 2) I am using Yubikey to stock my PGP keys and to use them with mainly my
> > > emails (Thinderbird+Enigmail)
> > >
> > > What to do under Qubes to make this possible ?
> > > I have already sys-usb running.
> >
> > On Qubes 4.0rc3, I just attach it to the vm as required, and use it.
> > No configuratino is required.
> >
> > Kushal
> > --
> > Staff, Freedom of the Press Foundation
> > CPython Core Developer
> > Director, Python Software Foundation
> > https://kushaldas.in

I can confirm Kushal's experience. Two things I wanted to point out:
1) install yubikey software in the target vm template:
sudo dnf install yubioath-desktop [for Fedora template]

2) I attach it to the desired VM in dom0 terminal using
qvm-usb -a ...

Then you can double-checke that everything is working here:
https://demo.yubico.com/

Hope that helps some folks out!