On 2018-01-24 16:14, yreb...@riseup.net wrote:
> [...]
>
> So... there are packages *to be released *at some undefined point
> in the near future? -- The following packages contain the patches
> described above:
>
> - Xen packages, version 4.6.6-36 --
>
> via the normal dom0 update process ?   would be nice to see it in
> simple English

Sorry! We forgot to include our usual patching instructions. I've just
created a pull request [1] to have this added to the QSB:

```
The specific packages that contain the XPTI patches for Qubes 3.2 are
as follows:

  - Xen packages, version 4.6.6-36

The packages are to be installed in dom0 via the Qubes VM Manager or via
the qubes-dom0-update command as follows:

  For updates from the stable repository (not immediately available):
  $ sudo qubes-dom0-update

  For updates from the security-testing repository:
  $ sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-security-testing

A system restart will be required afterwards.

These packages will migrate from the security-testing repository to the
current (stable) repository over the next two weeks after being tested
by the community.

If you use Anti Evil Maid, you will need to reseal your secret
passphrase to new PCR values, as PCR18+19 will change due to the new Xen
binaries.
```

[1] https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-secpack/pull/18

- --