On Thu, January 25, 2018 9:10 am, darkla...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> as per title, when trying to install on a laptop (with new partitions
> automatically created by the installer) I get this error. I've seen
> another person with the same problem but he was upgrading qubes, qhereas
> I'm on a fresh install.
> Thanks for your help!

3.2 or 4.0? In 3.2 I believe the installer re-uses the existing EFI
partition instead of creating a new one. 4.0 might be the same. So a
couple options are:
- completely wipe the drive before installing Qubes on it (e.g. secure
erase if SSD). If that doesn't work,
- manually specify partition sizes on install. I'd set EFI at 512MB.