On Wed, 24 Jan 2018, beso wrote:

> On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:01:00 AM UTC+2, cooloutac wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:35:14 PM UTC-5, beso wrote:
> > > ERROR: Device attach failed: USB SuperSpeed require kernel >=
> > > 4.13/usr/lib/qubes/usb-import: line 71: printf: write error: Invalid
> > > argument
> >
> > I don't have this issue on 3.2.  are you using 4.0?
>
> No, I use 3.2.

Qubes usb-proxy recently gained support for USB3 [1] but perhaps it might
need to check that the kernel is new enough to support it?

R3.2 stable repo only has 4.9 series kernel in stable repo, whereas
testing has new enough kernel.

Perhaps these different experiences you see come from different kernel /
usb-proxy versions installed?

--
 i.

[1]