I'm back and you were right! There was some efi junk on ssd that once deleted
let me install smoothly. Although I'm now facing another issue: when I boot up
for the first time, the qubes configuration goes all the way until a point when
it gives me a pci-related error (I'll try reproducing it again but I dumbly
closed the window). Anyways, the os let's me enter the desktop aaaand I can't
open VMs. This means that whatever VM I click on won't open. The only VM that
opens is sys-usb.
Regards