On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 12:56:29 AM UTC+1, Unman wrote:
> I'm just pushing up some PRs to remove zesty and institute build support
> for artful (17.10).
> If you cant wait there's a ready built 3.2 template you can try at:
> http://qubes.3isec.org/Templates
>
> unman

This looks really nice unman. I do have a question though, which in the end
might just be my lack of understanding.

Essentially, how is the build process executed in terms of security and also
reliability?

I know you're one of the 13 contributors to the Qubes OS, but it'd be nice
knowing if this is done securely and reliable like the official Qubes templates
(like how Joanna explains the weak links in OS builds, i.e. in one of her
presentations on youtube).

Also how come it's not released in the secondary templates community
repository? Is this due to license issues?

I apologize for these questions, it's not out of lack of respect, but rather
probably my lack of understanding.