Le vendredi 2 février 2018 18:24:02 UTC+2, awokd a écrit :
> On Fri, February 2, 2018 6:03 am, ThierryIT wrote:
>

> > I have installed "qubes-usb-proxy" on my StandaloneVM.
> > -> qvm-usb l : sys-usb:4-2 Yubico_Yubikey_4_U2F+CCID
> >

> > -> qvm-device usb attach vm-name sys-usb:4-2 : Device attach failed: No
> > device info received, connection failed, check backend side for details ->
> > same things
>
> How did you create sys-usb? Have you installed qubes-input-proxy-sender in
> it?

I have followed the Qubes instructions for Qubes 4:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/

Yes, sys-usb (Debian 9 template) do have the "qubes-input-proxy-sender"
installed.

When reading the doc for Qubes 4 and when using the yellow widgets on the top
right of the desktop, I can see that my Yubikey4 is attached to the right VM
(eject symbol) but if using, from dom0 console "qvm-usb", I do not see that my
key is attached to the VM ...

Do I have to re-do my sys-usb with a fedora template ?

Thx