On Saturday, 3 February 2018 22:42:46 UTC, Alex Dubois  wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 February 2018 10:12:25 UTC, ThierryIT  wrote:

> > > Sure, I'll update the doc and post here. However as I said don't want to
> > > touch my Qubes set-up before my upgrade to 4.0 rc4. So might be in
> > > 2-3weeks
> >
> > Did you upgrade to Q4R4 ?
>
> I'm in the process. Having issues with PCI path-through of my second NIC that
> I need to solve. I have to use PV mode for now and not too happy to have too.
> I'll open another thread if I can't find a way...

Stupid error... My VM had both a NIC in pass-through and a netVM assigned which
was the problem. So I am not stuck on this any more.

However I have a lot of VM to put back on track (IP scheme has changed, and
probably few other small issues will crop up) and will be off for 2 weeks.

But I have not forgotten...