Apologizes for being so unspecific, i actually meant missing both.T
The command qvm-convert-pdf is not recognized.
I found the pdf-converter on github, therefore, i will manually install
it within the template.

Another thing/bug i noticed actually right now: My sys-vpn
(fedora-26-minimal) are missing the options "Copy/move to vm" and "open
in Dispvm" in the GUI-context menu.However, the command qvm-copy-to-vm
is recognized and working.
Im unsure what is triggering this bug, since my usb-vm is also based on
a fedora-26-minimal template but does have the gui-entrys/the qvm-copy
function

cheers