On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:15:34 PM UTC-5, Unman wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 02:02:47PM -0800, Alchemist wrote:
> > So I follow the build guide instructions, I have No_Sign=1, but for some
> > reason the build script fails by telling me that the package is unsigned.
> >
> > Fedora 27 is my build system.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> You'll really have to give us a clue - which package is unsigned?
> You can turn on DEBUG and VERBOSE in builder.conf if you don't already
> have them.
> Then check the logs in build-logs and see exactly what is happening.

Sorry about that,

/qubes-builder/cache/fc23/base_rpms/acl-2.2.52-10.fc23.x86_64.rpm is not
signed.  Exiting!
make[1]: ***
[/home/liveuser/qubes-builder/qubes-src/builder-fedora/Makefile.fedora:86:
/home/liveuser/qubes-builder/chroot-fc23/home/user/.prepared_base] Error 1

is the error I get, I turned on Debug and Verbose, but there's nothing in
build-logs.