Dear Qubes Community,

I appreciate the positive feedback received on the previous posts, but
unfortunately I am reaching out again this way, as the candidates we had
identified for sudden personal reasons will not be able to do it.

This is a part time "jack of all trades" IT position, which requires good
knowledge of Linux, and knowledge / ability to acquire knowledge of Qubes to an
extent being able to set up a few machines in a small office environment with a
handful of users. There will also be other tasks, such as setting up alarm
system / video monitoring, networking infrastructure, server, secure
communications etc. etc.

We do not expect Superman, but rather someone who has a good basic knowledge of
Linux / networking, and who has interest in IT and is motivated to learn what
is necessary and get things done. In addition, if you are flexible,
self-starter and work independently, then your enthusiasm and motivation is
more important than your formal background. If you like working in a relaxed
athmosphere and have a good sense of humor, then we will definetely like to add
you to our team!

We expect the first few weeks this can be between 50 - 100% workload, which in
large parts will be up to you and your other commitments, but we would like to
start soonest possible, after which we expect 10 - 25% workload, with the
option of most of it being evening/weekend work, maybe in part from your home.

NOTE: It is a requirement that you at times are able to come to our offices in
Sihlbrug/Baar in Switzerland (just off the highway ... busstop 200 meters
away). Whilst we appreciate the interest shown from abroad, it is just not
feasable for the tasks at hand.

Given the nature of work, and that we cannot offer a full time position, we
would expect a student or an apprentice, who would like to have some additional
challenges and earn some extra money. However, it could also be someone who's
in between jobs.

If you are interested, or know of someone who could be interested, please send
me a short description of your background and your motivation and general
situation as well as contact details, and we will revert asap.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you on the following e-mail address:

mba (at) corpconsult (dot) info or as a reply to this post.

Best regards
Mogens Berg Andersen
MBA Consulting GmbH