I've upgraded a laptop from 3.2 to 4.0rc4.  I didn't have the problem described
here in 3.2...

When I sleep the laptop (by closing lid), I find that every time I wake it,
sys-net is unresponsive.

I cannot bring up a terminal in sys-net.  Terminals already open are
unresponsive to input.

Calling `qvm-shutdown sys-net` does nothing.  `qvm-kill sys-net` does kill it.

I can restart sys-net and call `qvm-prefs -s sys-firewall netvm sys-net`, in
order to be connected to internet again.

How can I troubleshoot sys-net, given the description above?  Which logs should
I be looking at?

I have tried putting iwlmvm and iwlwifi in /rw/config/suspend-module-blacklist,
but that has not changed the behavior.  I'm just not sure what else to try.
Thanks!