Hello,

Trying to purge all fedora 25 traces (aside from dom0) from my system.

I have started to work my way through the dependencies following this
workflow:

1) qvm-remove fedora-25-dvm

2) journalctl -r

3) qvm-prefs --set <QUBE> default_dispvm whonix-ws-dvm

It's kind of annoying that the 'qvm-remove' does not produce the
informative error that's redable from 'journalctl' ... but that aside:
I'm now stuck with the journalctl information

'Cannot remove fedora-25-dvm, used by Qubes.default_dvm'

and fail to understand/find where that particular property is set,
respectively may be changed ...

Thank you for any hints.

Joh