If you are trying to use mutt with the default Fedora-26 template and can't figure out why authenticated smtp sending is giving you a "No Authenticators Available" error, you need to install cyrus-sasl-plain.

Drove me half-mad before I figured that out. Hopefully it saves you a bunch of clicks (and hair).

-K