Hello,

I am trying to install a fresh copy of Qubes 4rc4 but run into a problem after
the 1st of to the installation and the reboor, when the default Qubes are
beeing installed.

After a while I get the following error message:

['/use/bin/qvm-start', 'sys-firewall'] failed:
stdout: ""
stderr: "domain sys-firewall is already running"

I am trying to install Qubes 4rc4 on a USB-drive on my Lenovo W540.
Because of other problems before, I've chosen to reduce some problem sources
and disabled my internal SD-Card reader, which was mentioned in a bug report
causing problems when booting up VMs.

I have also removed the no igfx entry present in GRUB in a default setup.

Any idea how to proceed ?

[799]

--
Qubes 4rc3 > Lenovo X230 + Lenovo W540