Tried Qubes 4.0-rc4
VM's won't boot, likely due to lack of IOMMU. I could not change the Kernel or
VT mode to PV from the GUI. I didn't try via terminal.

=================

Qubes Release 4.0 (R4.0)

Brand: Hewlett-Packard
Model: HP ProBook 6565b
BIOS: 68LTU Ver. F.22

Xen: 4.8.3
Kernel: 4.14.13-2

RAM: 7648 Mb

CPU: AMD A4-3310MX APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Chipset: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 12h Processor Root Complex
[1022:1705]
Net: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit
Ethernet Controller (rev 06)
Broadcom Limited BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n (rev 01)
SCSI: WDC WD2500BEKT-6 Rev: 1A01

HVM: Active
I/O MMU: Not Active
HAP/SLAT: Yes
TPM: Device present
Remapping: no

Start Failed: intenal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain 'sys-net'