Hello,

I am migrating most of my work tasks to Qubes but found out, that I can't use
the screenshot tool in the Fedora based AppVM.

When I launch the screenshot tool, I can launch a screenshot, which covers
another window are part of the screen with a window from the same AppVM, but
the screenshot only result in a black copy, the content is not shown.

I am using a Fedora 26 AppVM based on the default Fedora template which comes
with Qubes 4rc4.
I have updated the template to the latest version.

Can someone verify if this is a really a bug or what I need to do to get
screenshots working.
Most of my work involved creating screenshots for troubleshooting and
documentation.

Regards

[799]

--