Hello,

I am using the artful template. I installed kubuntu-deskptop package to get all
needed packages. This looks to work correctly.

When I launch a KDE applications, it runs without displaying any icons.

I have found that if I start the KDE application from a shell, then I can add
the env variables "export KDE_SESSION_VERSION=5" and "export
KDE_FULL_SESSION=true" and it works better.
Do you know how I could set those env variable for every launched application
from the XFCS dom0 start menu?

Thanks,
Bertrand