hi i finally got a windows7 template vm installed with windows tools and was
able to make windows appvms based off it. but i cant seem to keep my profiles.
anything i download or install gets wiped after vm reboot.

 I thought windows tools moves the user profiles automatically?

 Do i need to move them manually? can i do that after ive installed windows
tools?

 can anyone tell me how to maintain a persistent environment in my windows app
vm's ?