On 02/24/2018 12:55 PM, CMaurice wrote:

Interesting links, thanks. I'm more for blockchain securing that gaming tho.

If you have lots of virtual money on the line I highly recommend a Talos 2 - you can even buy one in bitcoin - OpenPOWER9 is the most secure high performance computing architecture and the T2 is the most secure motherboard.

There are a lot of imitators out there (ex: purism) but what Raptor and IBM are doing for the hardware freedom movement is legitimate.