Hi N,

I did not find a better solution.  I run the radio peripheral from sys-usb
directly and moved any software for it to that VM.

Yuraeitha, my USB controller does not support PCI reset, so your ideas do not
help me.  If sys-usb goes down the only way to get any USB functionality is to
reboot the system.  And as this is a somewhat RAM-limited laptop, switching the
USB controller to any other VM doesn't always work, as sys-usb doesn't always
come up at boot (due to memory access issues).

Incidentally, the Yubikey I have works just fine with qvm-usb.  I didn't have
to do anything unusual for that at all.

- Paul