On Friday, 12 February 2016 22:08:05 UTC, m.3.7.31.127...@gmail.com  wrote:
> I accidentally ran qubes-dom0-update qubes*testing and qubes downloaded
> testing packages. I didn't install them, and I don't want to. However, the
> packages are still cached and I have no way to update qubes now without
> installing the testing packages.
>
> How can I clear the package cache?

Hi,

I had the exact problem in this thread. I wanted to check if my
qubes-dom0-update was broken or not. so enabled testing, which downloaded
packages, I let it finished but then did not install.

Searched the past threads and found this one.

Applied the --clean option
Which seem to have done some things as I had now 5 packages that it wanted to
install.
Which seems to confirm that qubes-dom0-update was stuck, also I am not sure (or
maybe these 5 packages were release during my experiment on the current repo).

Is there a way in github to see the list of packages and the associated commits
for each repo?