1. Mar 2018 19:36 by un...@thirdeyesecurity.org:

> It's not broken on debian-9.
> How are you calling split-gpg in the work qube?
> What is the exact error message?

I had:

work qube as debian 8, changed template used to debian 9 and works ok.

vault qube as debian 8 but when I try change the template to debian 9, work
template can no longer find private keys.    The work quebe will start the
vault qube when encrypted email is looked at so it appears they are talking ok.

- In work qube I am using Thunderbird + enigmail

- enigmail is configured to use "/usr/bin/qubes-gpg-client-wrapper"

- in work qube terminal  "qubes-gpg-client -k" returns all my keys

The only thing changing is the template for vault qube.

Cubit