Em segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2018 19:39:37 UTC-3, sevas  escreveu:
> Does choosing a TemplateVM have any tactical advantage to security?
> Does installing KDE have any tactical disadvantage to security?

Hello everyone
I agree with Chris Laprise: the choice of the model is not critical.
I use some distros in Qubes:
Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, slackware, blackarch
More important than distro is their mindset for workflow, segmentation and
security issues.

Thank you for the explanations Yuraeitha and Chris Laprise.