I wanted to update from 4 RC4 to RC5 so I ran:

sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing

But that seems to have broken copy to another AppVM (from Nautilus).  Perhaps I
need to update the templates too but I'm not sure if I should be syncing up to
"qubes-dom0-current-testing" or "qubes-dom0-current", please clarify (I want to
be on RC5).

For FYI, is there anyway to downgrade back to "qubes-dom0-current" (or whatever
state I was in before I updated)?