Hello Glen,

Am 07.03.2018 5:11 vorm. schrieb "Glen H" <glen.he...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

I wanted to update from 4 RC4 to RC5.

so I ran:

sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing

But that seems to have broken copy to another AppVM (from Nautilus).
Perhaps I need to update the templates too but I'm not sure if I should be
syncing up to "qubes-dom0-current-testing" or "qubes-dom0-current", please
clarify (I want to be on RC5).

You need to upgrade both, if the problem still exist it may be a bug.
Andrew wrote yesterday what the procedure looks like:

(...) Current users of Qubes 4.0-rc4 can upgrade in-place by downloading
the latest updates from the testing repositories in both
[dom0][dom0-testing] and [TemplateVMs][domU-testing] (...)

For FYI, is there anyway to downgrade back to "qubes-dom0-current" (or
whatever state I was in before I updated)?

I highly suggest to make a backup before running any upgrades.
With today harddrive capacity there is now reason not having a regular
backup

[799]