Having just upgraded dom0 with qubes*testing, I noticed that nearly all of my running VMs are being displayed by the 'Q' widget as if they were in a pre-started or pre-halted state. The spinner icon is spinning beside each of them, and the menus are populated with *Log and Kill options, not shutdown.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket