Can I not change the name of my system installed template names?

I really want to change them.

I want to change them to original-debian-9 - original-fedora-26

I am having trouble remembering not to edit the actual original templates
and I find myself often wanting to revert my changes. However Im afraid to
use the qvm command because it put me through a lot of stress last time.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit