I tried to attach (and mount) other usb flash drive (first one was hdd). It
give me the same results:
Mount is denied because the NTFS volume is already exclusively opened.
The volume may be already mounted, or another software may use it which
could be identified for example by the help of the 'fuser' command.

But i'm not sure that now "xvdi" is new flash drive, because after some
attach/deattacking it does not show at AppVM at all, but plugin show the device
as attached.

p.s. Also I found never end waiting circle show at second Q plugin at system
tray near "personal" vm. After "mouse hover" only this peronal vm have items
with "logs" at the menu. But if I click to show logs - it never show...