On 12 March 2018 at 20:38, akiraloopback via qubes-users <
qubes-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Maybe. No. I just installed sys-usb now, delegating the LTE device to
> sys-net:
> [root@dom0 ~]# qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-usb
> [user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-usb -a sys-net sys-usb:4-10
> Seems to work well.

happy to heat, that you made it work.
For some reason sometimes the exalt USB ID changes (example same device
which was sys-usb:4-10 before is then sys-usb:5-10).
I have thereof written a small helper script which will attach the
WWAN-card based on the name:

# Attaches internal LTE-Card to sys-net
qvm-usb attach sys-net `qvm-usb | grep H5321 | gawk '{ print $1 }'`

You might need to change H5321 in your case so that the string is within
the description of your WWAN card.