I'm trying to build a server that uses tcp protocol, and I'm having trouble
figuring the firewall rules that I need to set in order to connect the server
so it would be able to communicate with a specific client through the internet.

I'm aware that there is the guide for networking and firewall:

but unfortunately I cant infer it to my use case.