Im looking around at dom0 memory management.

I found some Xen server stuff that has equations for
figuring your mem mgmt.

Is allocation important?
It must be.
When they say memory, theyre talking about ram, right? Not HDD memory? Thats a
stupid question, of course they are.

dom0_mem = 502 + int(physical_mem * 0.0205)
   2 GB 543 MB
   4 GB 585 MB
   8 GB 669 MB
  16 GB 837 MB
  32 GB 1173 MB
  64 GB 1845 MB
 128 GB 3188 MB
 256 GB 5875 MB
 512 GB 11249 MB
1024 GB 21997 MB
2048 GB 43493 MB

I upgraded my ram from 2 to 16.
So Qubes was installed with 2gigs of ram. I set qubes up while I waited for the
ram to arrive.

So I need to update Qubes Manager and all the VMs, right?

Currently, I have
Minimal qube memory: 134MB
dom0 memory boost: 236MB

So Im changing this to dom0=837 and 469...

Good or nah?