I'm afraid I'm unable to help with your question. However, if you managed to
run windows in seamless mode under Qubes 4rc5, as far as I know, you are
further advanced than all the tips and discussions I could find[1][2][3].
Would you share with us how did you manage to get seamless mode working ?
The related options in qvm-prefs appear to be gone since Qubes R4.

[1] https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3592
[2] https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3585
[3] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/qubes-devel/tBqwJmOAJ94/t5KgmST2BAAJ