On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 3:14:20 AM UTC+2, awokd wrote:
> On Mon, March 12, 2018 10:21 pm, idanqu...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm trying to build a server that uses tcp protocol, and I'm having
> > trouble figuring the firewall rules that I need to set in order to
> > connect the server so it would be able to communicate with a specific
> > client through the internet.
> >
> > I'm aware that there is the guide for networking and firewall:
> > https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/
> >

> > but unfortunately I cant infer it to my use case.
>
> Not sure what you mean- Qubes doesn't need any special rules to
> communicate out. If you want to restrict inbound communications to the
> single source IP of your client, follow the guide and use that IP in the
> rule. I think there's an example like that in there.

allow me to elaborate
i am trying to route all incoming traffic to a single vm
there is an example that supposedly does just that
however i have zero experience in "IP tables" and as such the example, as
detailed as it is does not explain to me how to achieve the desired result
with a specific  vm and its corresponding ip
for example i have no idea what "MY-HTTPS" is meant to reference