On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 11:06:22 UTC+11, Chris Laprise  wrote:
> The current VPN doc is here:
>
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/

Thanks for the reply Chris, but that is not what I was looking for as I was
wanting to use pptp VPN connections (and similar), not a Qubes VPN.

> It is in need of an update (Qubes 4.0 and ease of use) and we're waiting
> for review and approval of new scripts and documentation.

I'm using Qubes 3.2, because that's the most recent version that is runnable.

The thing is, a VPN is created from inside the Guest to call outside, so there
should be nothing needed to be altered other than allowing the proxy to have
access to the outside world.

Once the VPN is created, that connection is used for everything that is not on
the internal network.

I also want to have one where everything that is going to happen on the remote
network is pushed through the VPN, and everything else remains using the local
connection.

So there are 2 ways I'm looking at having it work.

But at first, I just want a standard PPTP connection.

Sicnerely,
Drew.