On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 11:16:02 AM UTC-4, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre)
wrote:
> Le dimanche 18 mars 2018 20:13:27 UTC+1, Dominique St-Pierre Boucher a écrit :
> > On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 10:22:06 AM UTC-4, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre)
> > wrote:

> > > To be sure this is not the same strange phenomena, try to boot the setup
> > > with rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau nouveau.modeset=0 video=vesa:off
> >
> > Unfortunately same issue.
>
> so you succeeded in installing Qubes?

I used awokd solutions (disable wireless in the BIOS) and it works. Now I need
to figure out why, after installation is complete, if I re-enable the card in
the BIOS and attach it to sys-net, sys-net lose network connectivity
completely... I will open another thread for that after I have proper time to
test it!

Thanks for the help!

Dominique