Hi, all,

In 3.2's dom0, typing

qvm-run -a work konsole

returns as soon as the VM has started up and the command has been issued.

In R4, though, the Dom0 terminal just gets stuck--I can get it back with ctl-C,
but that's pretty inelegant.  I can use setsid, but that just disguises the
problem since all those bash sessions are still there.

Was this a design choice, is it a bug, or (as so often) pilot error?

Thanks

BillW