Hello,

Kyle Breneman <tomeconque...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 20. März 2018,
19:58:

> I'm running Qubes 3.2 and Fedora 26.  I've installed VLC Media Player as
> well as libdvdcss, but I still *cannot* get commercial DVDs to play on my
> laptop.

It seems you're trying to play DVDs from your sys-firewall VM, why?

I have created a multimedia AppVM based on Debian and I was able to play
DVDs.
Maybe you take a look at the how-to, which I put together trying to get
multimedia working.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/multimedia/

If you run into any problems, do not hesitate to contact me, so that we can
improve the documentation.

[799]