On Sun, April 1, 2018 6:45 pm, schwoerera...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello all.
> I was on Qubes 3.2 and I've switched of Qubes 4.0 but I have some problems
> :
> In fact, I can't use and update/upgrade Debian 9.

Are you using the debian-9 template that came with Qubes 4.0, or one you
restored from backup? I had trouble with AppVMs I restored until I
switched them to the included template.

> And also, I would like to know how to switch the language of Qubes 4.0 ?
> I already made this on Qubes 3.2 before.

I think there might be a translation team working on this, but I'm not sure.

> To finish, does it possible to sort
> the VM on the Qubes VM Manager ? Like TemplateVM with TemplateVM, and
> NetVM with NetVM, etc.

Yes, click on the Template (or other) column heading and it will sort.