On Mon, April 2, 2018 9:01 am, Black Beard wrote:
> Hello community,
>

> at the moment I am increasingly concerned with the topic of anonymity on
> the Internet. Through several pages I became aware of the Linux system
> Quebes.
>

> Since I do not want to be among the most transparent people, I have to
> install Quebes in the next few days. I hope you can help me. 🙂

Welcome!

> According to my searches you should not install Quebes in a virtual
> machine. The Quebes operating system requires good hardware.

Correct.

> - Does it make sense to install the OS on a 64 GB USB stick?

This is OK for trying it out, but Qubes really works best as a permanent
installation on a large, fast fixed disk.

> If so, can I
> install software like Linux Wine?

You can install most Linux apps without any problems, but Wine might be
tricky/not possible since you won't have video acceleration inside an
AppVM. Don't know if that's a requirement; have not tried it myself.

> - Can I go to Quebes paralel Whonix
> to install?

Qubes comes with Whonix already built in! So you don't have to do anything
special to get it, just leave the box checked for it when you install
Qubes.