On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 2:15 AM, Drew White <drew.qu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I personally use one PC and one laptop.
> PC is a Dell T5500, 12 threads, 24 GB RAM. I can upgrade that to 24
> threads and 128 GB RAM, I run 14 Guests at a time often. I rarely use all
> the CPU. RAM runs out if I start too many.
> X5680 with DDR3 RAM.
>
> Laptop is an HP EliteBook 8460p, 4 threads and 8 Gb RAM, can upgrade to 8
> threads and 16 GB RAM. I run 4-10 Guests at a time.
> i7-2620M, SODIMM DDR3
>
> (Guests referring to not the always active NetVM or ProxyVM.)

I only have one Qubes laptop and no desktop, and wonder how it may be
practical to keep two Qubes machines at the same time. How can one sync the
two? I can only imagine with backup and restore which is too complex and
time consuming to do every day. So if laptop and desktop are not synced
they may be used for different aims. Is that what you do?