Hey guys,

I have also some of your problems. I have an Asus notebook i7 6500 U, 8GB ram,
SSD Qubes os 4 is much slower than qubes os 3.2.

I noticed also that the Qubes Manager has problems with refreshing.

The biggest problem which I have at the moment are graphical issues. When I
watch a video and I move with the cursor the video jerkys. If it is a fast
Video (for example a car video) it jerkys also whitout moving the cursor. I
didn't have this problem at os 3.2 - even when I was playing videos
simultaneously.

I looked at the qubes os homepage for a solution:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/intel-igfx-troubleshooting/

The solution would be to add a line (iommu=no-igfx) to the
/boot/efi/EFI/qubes/xen.cfg .

This line (iommu=no-igfx) was already in the .cfg file, so I had nothing to add.

Maybe someone has an other solution - feel free to help :-)

I'm still a big fan of qubes os and I'm thanksful for this os!

I hope the issues will be fixed

Regards,

Mat