Hello,

I recently migrated from Qubes 3.2 to 4.0 and it appears that the networking
for all the template VMs is shut off by default.

To update the default debian-9 template, I turned networking on and attached it
to sys-firewall.  But when I run the template, it appears that I can't connect
out to sys-net or to the outside world (any ping fails).  Is this a
configuration bug?

(In the meantime, how do I change the firewall to break through?)

Thanks,
- Paul M